1Request to Passengers
Thank you for using the Kyoto City Bus.
|If you are bringing large luggage on the bus, please make sure that your luggage does not interfere with your fellow passengers. Large Luggage & Suitcases|
|Each bus has priority seats for the disabled, elderly, mothers with infants, and expecting mothers. Although anyone can sit in priority seats, we ask of you to offer your seat in the event that such a person boards the bus. Priority Seats|
|Buses marked with the symbol displayed on the left are capable of accommodating passengers with wheelchairs.For Passengers with Wheelchairs|
The service may be unavailable depending on certain conditions at the time despite the bus being marked with the symbol.
|Buses marked with the symbol displayed on the left are capable of accommodating passengers with baby strollers.For Passengers with Baby Strollers|
|Please refrain from shouting or causing a commotion on the bus and at the bus stop.|
|Please do not throw away trash on the bus or at the bus stop.|
|Smoking is prohibited on the bus and at the bus stop.|
|Please turn off your mobile phones when near the priority seats. For all other situations, please turn your mobile phones to silent mode and refrain from taking calls.|
|Please make sure to hold onto the hand rails or straps available during transit.|
2Locating a Bus Stop
Use the route map to figure out which bus you need to take.
Bus Stop Example (some bus stops may be different from the one shown)
1All Kyoto City bus stops will be identified by this sign.
|2||2Bus routes that will stop at this bus stop.|
How to View the Timetable
4Bus Stop Information
Bus stops are seperated by bus routes and their destinations.
|Some bus stops will display where the bus is currently located.|
3Waiting for the Bus
The destination sign on the front of bus, back of the bus, and by the door will inform you of its destination and route number. Use this information to make sure you take the bus you need.
Request to Passengers
- Please wait in line in a manner that does not obstruct pedestrian traffic.
- For People Who Are at the Front of the Line:
If you are not getting on the arriving bus, please make way when the bus arrives so that the people behind you can board.
- Smoking is prohibited at all Kyoto City bus stops.
- Please do not throw away trash at the bus stop.
- Please refrain from shouting or causing a commotion at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to arrive.
- Do not lean on the bus stop or stand too close to the road.
1Street 2Destination 3Route Number 4Line Color 5Main Bus Stops
Frontside & Backside
What is Line Color?
- Nishioji-dori St. (Yellow)
- Senbon-dori St./Omiya-dori St. (Purple)
- Horikawa-dori St. (Green)
- Kawaramachi-dori St. (Light blue)
- Higashiyama-dori St. (Red)
- Shirakawa-dori St. (White)
4 How to Pay the Fare
Please select a method of payment.
- Credit and debit cards are not accepted.
- The JAPAN RAIL PASS is not accepted.