5Using the Subway, Bus One-Day (Two-Day) Pass
- The date of usage will be imprinted on the back of the ticket when you use the ticket for the first time.
- Unused tickets will not have a date imprinted on the back of the ticket.
- If your first ride is on a Keihan Bus, please write the date of when you use the bus with a permanent marker in the "date of ride" column on the surface of the ticket.
- If possible, please make sure to purchase a Subway, Bus One-Day (Two-Day) Pass before getting on the bus. ( May be sold out on the bus.)
- Where to Purchase
6When the Bus Arrives
For your safety, please do not go near the bus until the bus has come to a complete stop.
- Get on the bus through the back door and get off the bus through the front door.
- The doors will automatically open and close.
- When the Bus Stops Away from the Bus Stop
If there is already a bus at the bus stop, the arriving bus may stop slightly before the bus stop so that the passengers on board can depart. Afterwards, the bus will stop yet again at the bus stop so that the people waiting can get on board. Please wait until the bus stops in front of the bus stop before you attempt to board the bus.
7Getting on the Bus Through the Back Door
Please select the route number color of the bus you wish to take.