1Subway & Bus 1-Day Pass
- You can take any Subway Line, City Bus Line, Kyoto Bus (excluding certain lines) , Keihan Bus (Yamashina & Daigo Area & others Included *excluding certain routes) and West Japan JR Bus (excluding certain lines) as many times as you want for 1day.
- By combining the use of subways and buses, you can shorten travelling time and travel throughout Kyoto city more efficiently.
- With this ticket, you can visit the majority of the tourist locations within Kyoto City.
- By presenting the ticket on the day of use, you can receive special offers, such as discounts for museums, shops, and other facilities.
Child Version 550 yen Adult & Child Classification
Where to Purchase
- Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center
- Commuter Pass Sales Booth
- Kyoto City Bus Management Center
- Subway Station
- On Any Kyoto City Bus
Period of Validity
(Purchase in advance is possible. You do not have to use it on the day of purchase. The date of activation will be printed on the back of the ticket the first time you put it through the ticket gate.)
Applicable Routes & Lines
- Subway - All Lines(Karasuma Line, Tozai Line)
- Kyoto City Bus - All Routes
- Kyoto Bus (Applicable Routes Listed Below)
Ohara, Iwakura Muramatsu, Iwakura Jissoin Temple, Ichihara, Daikakuji, Kiyotaki & Kokedera are the routes available under the pass. However, seasonally limited routes such as 51 Hieizan line (Kyoto Station - Hieizan), 90(Hankyu Arashiyama Station - Nishiyama Takao), & 95(Ohara - Kurama) are excluded.
- Keihan Bus (Applicable Routes Listed Below)
Yamashina, Daigo area, and the central areas of Kyoto City (Kyoto Hieizan line, Kyoto Hieidaira line, Routes that operate on highways, Keihan Sightseeing Bus, Highway Bus, & Airport Shuttle Bus are excluded)
- West Japan JR Bus (Applicable Routes Listed Below)
Takao-Keihoku line (Kyoto Station - Toganoo)
Discounts & Preferential Treatment
How to Use
Notice / Disclaimer
- An extra sperate fee is required when getting on the late night bus.
- We are not responsible for any damages or loss that may occur after purchase of the ticket.