1Subway, Bus One-Day (Two-Day) Pass
- You can take any Subway Line, City Bus Line, Kyoto Bus (excluding certain lines) and Keihan Bus (excluding certain lines) as many times as you want for 1day or for 2 consectutive days.
- By combining the use of subways and buses, you can shorten travelling time and travel throughout Kyoto city more efficiently.
- With this ticket, you can visit the majority of the tourist locations within Kyoto City.
- By presenting the ticket on the day of use, you can receive special offers, such as discounts for museums, shops, and other facilities.
|Adult Version||Child Version|
|One-Day Pass||900 yen||450 yen|
|Two-Day Pass||1,700 yen||850 yen|
Where to Purchase
- Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center
- Commuter Pass Sales Booth
- Kyoto City Bus Management Center
- Subway Station
Period of Validity
(Purchase in advance is possible. You do not have to use it on the day of purchase. The date of activation will be printed on the back of the ticket the first time you put it through the ticket gate.)Two-Day Pass (Usable on the Day of Activation and the Following Day)
(Purchase in advance is possible. You do not have to use it on the day of purchase. The date of activation will be printed on the back of the ticket the first time you put it through the ticket gate.)
Applicable Routes & Lines
- Subway - All Lines(Karasuma Line, Tozai Line)
- Kyoto City Bus - All Routes
- Kyoto Bus (Applicable Routes Listed Below)
Ohara, Iwakura Muramatsu, Iwakura Jissoin Temple, Kyoto Sangyo University, Ichijozan, Daikakuji, Kiyotaki & Kokedera are the routes available under the pass. However, seasonally limited routes such as 51 Hieizan line (Bound for Kyoto Station - Hieizan), 90[Hankyu Arashiyama Station - Nishiyama Takao], & 95 [Ohara - Kurama] are excluded.)
- Keihan Bus (Applicable Routes Listed Below)
Yamashina, Daigo area, and the central areas of Kyoto City (Kyoto Hieizan line, Kyoto Hieidaira line, Kyoto Matsuiyamate line, Kyoto Katano Nanba line, Keihan Sightseeing Bus, Highway Bus, & Airport Shuttle bus are excluded)
Discounts & Preferential Treatment
How to Use
- An extra sperate fee is required when getting on the late night bus.
- We are not responsible for any damages or loss that may occur after purchase of the ticket.