1Kyoto City Subway One-Day Pass
- With this ticket you can ride any subway line as many times as you want for an entire day.
- This ticket comes with special perks and discounts.
Child: 300 Yen Adult & Child Classification
This ticket is reccomended if you plan on using more than 600 yen on the subway in 1 day (for children: 300 yen).
Where to Buy
- Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center
- Commuter Pass Sales Booth
- Subway Station Ticket Window
- Subway Station Ticket Machines(Same-day Ticket only)
Period of Validity
- Advance Ticket
- Purchase in advance is possible. You do not have to use it on the day of purchase. The date will be printed on the back of the ticket the first time you put it through the ticket gate.
- Same-day Ticket
- Valid for the day of purchase.
Discounts & Preferential Treatment
How to Use
- If you transfer to the Kintetsu or Keihan line, you will have to pay an seperate additional fee. The ticket is only for Kyoto Subway lines.
- We are not responsible for any damages or loss after purchase.
- The ticket cannot be given to another person after use.