||You can use IC cards on both the city bus and the subway. IC cards can be used nationwide.
Available IC Card
*Different card designs are available.
KANSAI ONE PASS
- Sold at Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center (Kyoto Station & Kotochika Kyoto). Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information CenterKyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center
- Only customers who have a passport issued by a government other than the Japanese government and have a status of residence that falls under "short-term stay" can purchase and use the pass.
- Pass may not be transfered or given to another person.
Applicable Routes & Zones
Kyoto City Bus & Subway (all lines)
Where to Load (Except PiTaPa)
- Subway Station
- Other company's railway station
- Convenience store
Please check whether loading is possible at each station or store.
How to Use
- IC cards cannot be used in the following ways:
- 2 or more IC cards cannot be used at the same time.
- A different IC card cannot be used to exit than the one used to enter.
- IC cards cannot be used along with a seperate ticket.
- IC cards cannot be used to purchase other tickets.
- IC cards cannot be used by anyone else besides the owner of the card.
- IC cards cannot be used to apply for any special discounts.
- Please keep your IC card away from the following items:
- Other IC Cards
- Any material that may disrupt the chip inside the card.
- Silver-tinted Rewritable Point Cards
- Coins & Precious Metals
- Other Metal Objects
- Do not put any stickers on the IC card.
- If your card cannot be read due to insufficient card data or data corruption, please pay by another method (cash).
- Please load your IC card beforehand at a station before attempting to use it. Thank you for your cooperation.