1Kyoto City Bus & Kyoto Bus One-Day Pass
- With this ticket you can take the bus as many times as you want for the duration of one day (flat-fare routes only).
- This ticket comes with special perks and discounts.
|Adult Version||Child Version|
Child Version: 250yen Adult & Child Classification
This card will benefit you if you plan on taking the bus 3 times or more in 1 day.
Where to Purchase
- Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Center
- Commuter Pass Sales Booth
- Kyoto City Bus Management Center
- On Any Kyoto City Bus
- Subway Station Ticket Window (Adult Ticket Only)
Period of Validity
(Purchase in advance is possible. You do not have to use it on the day of purchase. The date will be printed on the back of the ticket the first time you put it through the ticket gate.)* In the spring and fall sightseeing season, tickets (paper tickets) that can only be used on the day of purchase may be released.
【Major Tourist Locations Outside the Applicable Routes & Zones】
- Bound for Ohara (Sanzen'in, Jakko-in Temple, etc.)
- Bound for Takao (Jingo-ji, etc.)
- Bound for Kifune & Kurama (Kifune Shrine & Kurama-dera Temple)
How to Use
- If you get on from a bus stop that is outside the applicable zone or route of the ticket, a seperate fee will be required.
- An extra seperate fee is required when getting on the late night bus.
- We are not responsible for any damages or loss that may occur after purchase of the ticket.