1.Kyoto City Bus & Subway Guide
Thank you for using the Kyoto City Bus & Subway Guide. This web service is provided and administered by the Kyoto City Transportation Department. Potential users of the web service must first read and agree with our terms of service.
2.Copyright & Trademarks
Any intellectual property displayed on this service is sole property of the individual owner.
Any use of the materials outside the scope of private use is prohibited by the provisions of copyright & intellectual property laws.
- In regard to this service, content accuracy, completeness, usefulness, and safety is not guaranteed. This is due to the possibility of change in information since the time of posting.
- In regard to this service, Kyoto City Transportation Department and our affiliates are not responsible for any delays, changes, suspensions, or any damages that this service may inflict on the user.
- The Kyoto City Transportation Department is entitled to changing to service or updating certain sections of the service without prior warning to our users. However, if on the chance that the entire service does get suspended, we will give out prior notification.
- In order to better accommodate to customer needs, the Kyoto City Bus & Subway Guide will utilize Google Analytics to better understand service and customer usage.
- The Google Analytics function is to collect cookies from our service in order to collect and analyize user usage. Any information gathered from Google Analytics does not identify you personally. However, the Kyoto City Transportation Department is not responsible for any loses or damages sustained from Google Analytics.
(1)Google Analytics Usage Terms of Agreement.
(3)For those who do not wish for their usage data to be processed by Google Analytics.
Customers who do not wish to have their data processed by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. However, it is worth noting that the add-on disables Google Analytics on all sites. The add-on does not disable Google Analytics permanently. The service can be re-enabled in the settings section of the add-on.
(4) Downloading Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
There are no restrictions or limitations toward placing external links of the Kyoto City Bus & Subway Guide web service on websites, blogs, etc. However, we request that you clearly define and identify the Kyoto City Transportation Department as the sole owner of the web service and its content. The Kyoto City Transportation Department is not responsible for any damages or losses that occur as
The terms of service will come into affect starting from 12/26/2016.